Spread the Cloth Diaper Love
Miracle Diapers is excited to announce the 1st Annual Spread the Cloth Diaper Love Campaign! This campaign will allow you, the cloth diapering community, to nominate families to receive a bundle of cloth diapers and accessories.
We will be taking nominations from February 16 until February 28. Recipients will be announced on March 9.All nominations will remain undisclosed until after recipients are announced on March 9.
The boys ran right up to Santa! :)
Mr. Man interested in the train!
Kylie had a special wish!
Don't look so excited!
Brax just wants the train!
A little better... Can we see the fish now?
And Hawk.... thought the tree skirt was for sleeping!
- Current Mood: happy
This week (12th - 18th) is International Baby Wearing Week, if you didn't know!
Just so happen.......... Motrin put out a new ad recently, dissing babywearing moms!! Am I kidding you? No! Go look for yourself www.motrin.com
In an uneducated effort to sell their product, Motrin pretty much calls babywearing a "new trend" and talks about all of the aches and pains associated with wearing your baby.
Anyway, this was my comment to Motrin:
If you'd like to leave a comment, you may do so via their form - https://www.motrin.com/page.
- Current Mood: annoyed
She even used my scrap fabrics and made her own doll clothes complete with baby carriers and cloth diapers! :) Go Kylie!
It's a double decker!
It's got all kinds of stuff going on!
Those clothes are made from Crushed Panne and Minkee!
That's supposed to be the "Baby". It's a tiny doll!
The key fob is actually a swing for the babies. Hannah Montana there is sporting a crushed panne dress and sling!
That's the dogs room, complete with doggy door, food, and water bowls.
- Current Mood:accomplished
- NOW TAKING NOMINATIONS! Celebrate Babywearing with International Babywearing Week Awards. Nominate your favorite babywearing advocate or group for awards, or help your future babywearer enter our children's coloring contest; more than $2,400 in prizes will be given away!
- Help Celebrate International Babywearing Week! Download useful files from our Toolkit, including the 6-page Fact Sheet, Sample Proclamation, and more.
- Downloadable IBW08 Blinkie. Show your support for IBW08 in your signature (where blinkies are allowed). Please save this file to your own photosharing account; do not link to it here.
- Visit Our Sponsors to find out more about the companies that are supporting International Babywearing Week and their products.
- Visit the International Babywearing Week store to purchase t-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, onesies, stationery, and other merchandise with the official Celebrate Babwearing logo.
- To find out if there's an Official Celebrating Organization near you, check our list of Official Celebrating Organizations around the world!
- Current Mood: cheerful
(not that anyone's reading this, but I just had to say it anyway!)
- Current Mood: aggravated
We had a REALLY good time Trick or Treating last night! It was so good to park the car at the school and just walk and walk and walk until we made it back to the car. I think it was the perfect evening!
We had a great little system (remembered the stroller), and the kids loved it. We went to a really well lit, festive, neighborhood. One house had a HUGE speaker outside blaring freaky music and sounds.
It was really cool WE wanted to hang around that house the whole time.. When the lady opened the door, she had the SMALLEST precious baby! Fun family! :)
I ended up using a sari skirt and some left over crushed panne - voila! A gypsy. She loved it. Had a great time, and thought it was BRILLIANT! Thanks for your tie help Lin, although, I'm not sure I did it quite right HAHA!
He decided he wanted to be Diego. So.... I did a vest out of a tshirt, and he didn't think it was the right color.. So, I slapped together a crummy vest out of some flannel I had, printed out a Animal Rescue Diego Patch onto sticky label paper, and slapped it on! HAAH! At the last minute, Andy grabbed the monkey out of the toybox! Perfect.
Hawk wouldn't be still enough to get a picture, but we got this one from Carter's a couple of weeks ago, so he was already good to go!
This is pretty much how it was with Hawk, so we had to do a stroller! HAHA!
They had a good time!
Braxton put more emphasis on the "Or" than "trick" or "treat".
Trick OR Treat
Kylie counted 397 pieces of candy between her bag and Hawk's.. and we left Braxton's in the car, so we haven't counted his yet! :)
Brax fell asleep last night after we got home, and we woke up this morning asking for treats!
"Mommy can we eat Treats? I didn't get to have any last night, so I need some today, first. Baby, we can eat some treats, but not all of them, because we'll get sick, sick, sick!"
- Current Mood: amused
The boys made a club house. They did this on their own!
- Current Mood:accomplished